Monday, July 13, 2009

History of a biker

It was love of the purest form.

my first bike was a Suzuki RC, assembled in Malaysia, 100cc. it's a pre-owned bike, but nevertheless, during my time Suzuki RC100cc was the "in" thing. its contemporaries were among others Yamaha Y100cc, Honda Fame 90cc. it was 1990, and i was just accepted to do form six (a-level) in Selangor. Considering my passionate pleadings (a bit exaggerated though), my father agreed to let me use his bike. Thus began my lustful affair with a two-wheeler. It was a very reliable bike. And what can i say, it shared my youth, and with it, i journeyed the trials and tribulations of being a biker. No modifications, stock-standard, and twice it survived the torment of mishandling of an inexperienced rider, Me...

2 comments:

  1. WBG 8112 rules.. hahaha.. gua siap bawak gi UTM lagi moto tue sebelum it been replaced with another RC 100, BEQ 1033..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe BEQ 1033, sampai sekarang ada... very reliable

    ReplyDelete